Monday, February 10, 2020

Create Excel Dashboards,Charts,Pivot,Data Visualization











About:

Please contact me before ordering with your project description so I can assist you according to your specific needs.



I stumbled upon data visualization while working as a architect, and I've been passionately distilling insights from data and communicating findings with the superpower of visualizations ever since. I will be your invaluable resource.



With over 6 year of experience working with Excel daily, my areas of expertise includes: -



  • Advanced Formulas
  • - Pivot tables
  • - Forms and reports
  • - Dashboards and Graphs

    - Data analysis
  • - Data visualization


I am looking forward to working with reliable and trustworthy clients just like you.


Don't forget to click the Favorite button to reach me faster for your future projects.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment