Sunday, January 12, 2020

Solve Your Excel Spread Sheet And Google Sheets Challenges











About:

I enjoy working spreadsheets, whether it be Excel or Google Sheets.



I only accept jobs that I know I can deliver in order to guarantee satisfaction. Please feel free to contact me anytime as i am available to solve your spread sheet problems.



I am a native English speaker and can communicate with you clearly and professionally.



It is very important that you contact me and describe in detail what exactly you want done before ordering so I can tell you if I can take it on or not and if the price is appropriate. If you have an existing Excel file or Google Sheet, please share it with me so I can take a direct look.



I can help with tasks such as:
  • Automating tasks to save time and effort
  • Creating complex spreadsheets from scratch
  • Creating dynamic interactive Dashboards
  • Repairing, cleaning up, and optimizing existing spreadsheets
  • Formulas
  • Utilizing App Script (e-mailing, custom menus, etc.)
  • VBA for Excel /Apps Script for Google Sheets


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment