Monday, January 27, 2020

Deep On Page SEO Of Your Website











About:

I'm an experienced, award winning technical SEO listed by OnCrawl as one of the top 20 Technical SEOs for 2016, and in Search Engine Journals Top 160 for 2018.



I've worked with airlines, billion-dollar tech companies, luxury holiday providers and high-end retail in my career, and faced a number of challenges on both ecommerce and lead generation sites, and I've taken that experience and put it into an audit framework suitable for all businesses.



Audit Deliverables



  • PDF Report - in the report you'll get the issues highlighted, why they're issues, and how you can resolve them.
  • Raw data - all data (where applicable) is supplied and labelled in accompanying Excel documents.


In order to complete this work, I will need access to Google Analytics and Google Search Console.

Reviews


:

amazing work

:

amazing work thanks alot

:

Great seller! Will use again!!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment