Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Build An Excel Macro Vba To Mail Merge A Word Document











About:

Hi,

Struggle with complex mail merge Word document?. I offer an user friendly and easy way for you to mail merge Word document from Excel. Base on my experience, this is a common tool an officer looking for.



This is a ready made app for windows OS and I made it available for sale every time. Just purchase this gig and I will send it directly to you.



Feel free to see the demo video to find out how it works. Further features addition is possible, like insert excel range as table, insert long text, insert image/ multiple images from folder. Contact me shall you need further modification but this "may be" or "may be not" incur additional cost.

About me: I'm an Excel/ VBA developer with high experience and sound knowledge in this field. I have developed custom apps, reports, and databases in this platform. Pls feel free to contact me shall you have any inquiry.

Thanks and have a great day.

Reviews


:

Chooriang is simply summarized amazing: I asked Chooriang to do a quite complicated VBA project from Excel to Word (show / hide scentences and alineas, change values of tags and combined in Excel and generate a Word-file based on a template and add a logo automatically). Chooriang was able to work-out this document for as well Windows as Mac OS. He was very helpful and took over sometimes with TeamViewer to fix minor errors. Very joyful guy after all. Will definitely recommend Chooriang for your next VBA Projects. Chooriang - thanks again and speak to you soon. Greetings from The Netherlands, Sam

:

Innovative solution for making the VBA code.

:

Perfect work of chooriang. He has high VBA skills. I will work with him again.

:

Chooriang did a perfect job and fast. He was able to solve all the problems to adapt the work to our needs. I will work with him again.

:

Chooriang delivered ahead of schedule, addressed everything requested, communicated well, and did an outstanding job!




No comments:

Post a Comment