Friday, January 24, 2020

Bookkeeping In Sage 50 Quickbooks Xero Excel











About:

I am an Accountant & Business Advisor. As a service provider, my existence is only justified if I benefit my clients in a reliable and professional way. I aim to provide high-quality accountancy services to my clients with the best turnaround time. I am a pro certified Advisor of Quickbooks and XERO.



This Gig aims to provide services of Bookkeeping in QuickBooks, XERO, SAGE 50 and in Excel.

You will get the following services:



.Full company/sole trader setup in Quickbooks Xero SAGE50

.Managing Chart of Account according to your company

.Raising expense invoices, sales invoices

.Creating customer and Suppliers

.Bank Reconciliation

.Creating Products and looking after inventory

.Producing several reports including Balance sheet, Income statement, Age debt analysis etc



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment