Monday, January 27, 2020

Create A Custom Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet With Functions, Formulas, Vba Macros











About:

I know creating spreadsheets to manage your data can be overwhelming, but with over 15 years experience I'm here to help make your excel dreams come true! I pride myself on getting to know my customer's needs and creating lasting solutions to their data issues. The options below are just examples, please Contact Me and once I understand your needs I'll be happy to give you a custom quote!

Basic – Do you hide from your data because it's such a mess? I can build you an excel spreadsheet that is organized and easy to read.

Intermediate –Who doesn't want a spreadsheet that handles the work for them? I'll create/upgrade your spreadsheet with formulas and formatting to make working with your data a pleasant experience.

Complex – Do you need something that seems impossible? Let me apply my excel spreadsheet wizardry to create magic and—POOF—the impossible is now possible! I truly enjoy a challenge and will create a dynamic spreadsheet that can handle a large amount of data and funnel it into usable results.

Just show me your information, tell me what you want to get out of it, and I'll make you a tool that delivers the results you need time and time again. I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


:

I needed some functionality upgrades done to a spreadsheet I had going for work. With a wishlist and some back and forth conversation, GreaterGriffon was able to deliver exactly what I asked for. I would recommend using him, and will be bringing future projects of my own here as well. Communication was quick and easy!

:

this seller represents what’s great about Fiverr. This guy is great to work with. Customer focussed and demonstrated high level of technical ability and nouse.

:

John was a great person to work with. He was very attentive to the details and specifications for our project and I would highly recommend working with him.

:

Excellent response time, delivered exactly what we requested, professional and courteous in all his communication, this is the second time I have worked with GreaterGriffon and will continue using his services.

:

Great job! Exactly what I needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment