Saturday, January 25, 2020

Bookkeeping In Quickbooks Online Desktop Excel Etc











About:

Hi Viewers,

My Name is Zeeshan Pervaiz and I am providing Services of Quickbooks Setup, Bookkeeping in Quickbooks, Quickbooks Integration, Bank Reconciliation, Accounting, Chart of Accounts Setup according to IFRS, Inventory Management, Accounts Receivable Management, Accounts Payable Management and Providing Financial Reports and many More.

 

Over the last 7 years I have experienced in providing Account Setup / Bookkeeping services to small and medium scale businesses & organizations. Here I am seeking the opportunities to provide you the best services in my area of expertise at international level to get client satisfaction and building trust.



I am very competent in maintaining records(bank reconciliations, credit cards, paypal, e commerce etc.) setting up accounts for new business, managing accounts receivable / accounts payable / assets, preparing financial statements and analysis with grantee of accuracy.



Hope you will find me professional and punctual during the business. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job!

Seller's Response:

Always Delivers and does a great job.

Seller's Response:

Repeat order. Like working with Sunny2cu

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment