Friday, January 31, 2020

Scrape Data From Web, Login And Solve Captcha In Csharp











About:

Hello! My Name is Ahmed.



  • About this gig:
       I will create desktop program that scrape the data for you with perfect performance, or scrape data for 1 time.



  • Overview:
        I'm looking forward for co-operation with my customer for future work, not just a single project. I will scrap any of the data you may want to get from any websites, also if it needs login with account to that website or either solve captchas for them. Creating programs to automate some stuff with high speed and best performance!



  • About me:
  1. I have 10+ years experience of C# programming.
  2. I already made almost all kinds of projects that are famous for other customers.
  3.  Why my reviews is low? I just knew Fiverr recently, but I hope you can give me a chance to prove myself! :)


  • Why should you pick me?
  1. I provide you full SUPPORT for my codes even after the project is finished.
  2. 100% Customer SATISFACTION is GUARANTEED!
  3. My first target is your happiness of the project and how it's done. 
  4. We will talk about the project, if I can't do it exactly as you want, I will be very honest with you.


Thanks for your attention! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Thank you

Seller's Response:

Direct person! Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Once a gain a five star performance!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer as always!

Seller's Response:

excellent coder will use again




No comments:

Post a Comment