Sunday, January 19, 2020

Detailed Market Research Report And Competitor Analysis











About:

 ★★★ PROFESSIONAL MARKET RESEARCH SERVICES★★★



I am in the industry for more than 5 years, working full time on Fiverr. We are working in a team offering different services here. 



I am  experienced in web scrapping , data collection , market research, lead generation business planning and any other work related to business .



I'm here to help clients in their Business research needs.  I assure you for 100% accuracy and Quality work with unlimited revision (depends on the gig's package).

 

My Services Includes but are not Limited to:



  • Internet/Web scraping
  • Company's Information (Contact Details) 
  • Market research 
  • Industry Research
  • Products list 
  • Market / products Surveys
  • Keyword research 
  • Wholesale and retailers   
  • Photo Collection/ Image Research
  • Business Research   
  • Product Research
  • Product Analysis                  


Please message me to discuss the project before placing an order to avoid cancellation.

 



Align. Engage. Achieve.



                                                                                                                 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I would definately recommend Muneeb! He´s thorough, understood exactly what I needed and exceeded my expectations in the delivery. There´s no need for me to look anywhere else for my next research :-) Thank you Muneeb!

Seller's Response:

Thanks, very professional although my research topic was very odd. Also the time frame response was very prompt and satisfying. See you in a new project soon.

:

Thank you for your kind words and appreciation. I appreciate it. I would love to work with you again.

:

Very honest and professional! It's like having a reliable market research assistant by your side

:

Excellent and very professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment