Friday, January 24, 2020

Automate Excel Formula Pivot Large Data And Vba Macros Dashboards











About:

Provides complete ranges of solution for your Excel, Custom Formulas / Functions, Dashboards, VBA and Automation need. I have more than 10 years of experience and have worked for several renowned organization including companies from public sector. I can also provide similar past work example before being hired.



Few among my major Excel projects includes:



1) Sales Tracking Program

2) Algorithms & Machine Learning

3) Financial Budgeting / Investment Calculators

4) Inventory Management System

5) Email Management System

6) Web Scraping

7) Database Management

8) Dashboards



My Services Includes:



a) Custom Formulas



b) VBA Macros - Automation



c) User Entry User Forms



d) Converting CSV files in to specific format.



e) Export & import of Excel files in to specific excel file



f) Pivot Tables and Graphs.



g) Converting Excel to PDF or CSV



h) Complete Dynamic Dashboards



I) Removing Duplicates from the File



As all orders are usually unique in nature therefore it is highly recommended to discuss the project first in inbox before any order placement.



Looking forward to serve you soon.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've paid 123 EUR and can not use the excel file. He got a briefing, that I need a excel file with checkboxes. Unfortunately he didn't told me that it only works with a Windows PC.

Seller's Response:

I ve had clearly mentioned that activex control works only at Windows.. I hold more than decade experience in these technicality and I d also provided alternative solution.

Seller's Response:

I had a great experience and will order again. My project was delivered ahead of agreed time and the process was quick and easy. The results exceeded my expectations.

Seller's Response:

It was honor serving u.. thanks for choosing my services

Seller's Response:

Excellent work completed in a very short space of time. Really liked the instructional video that we received too.




No comments:

Post a Comment