Monday, January 27, 2020

Visualize And Analyse Data Professionally In Jupyter Notebook











About:

Welcome to my gig.



good choice to use jupyter notebook and python for data analysis and visualization they are powerful, and can handle away more data than excel can do.



you know that data is the power now and that`s why you are here, but it worth no thing with out analysis and visualization and that`s why i am here so contact me to decide the best deal for you.



I don`t care about how many chart variation, but choosing the right chart type to convey a message.

 

I will give you an easy to view pdf, or html plus the code.



I am a certified data analyst who is at the last year of studying veterinary medicine, i had been working for 3 years at a pharmacy, i am also a science enthusiast and lifelong learner

which means that i have a lot of intuition necessary for data analysis including visualization.



I will be happy to chat with you for 30 mins for free to answer any of your questions about data.



contact me to get a free sample

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment