Thursday, January 23, 2020

Build For You An Inventory And Supply Chain Management System In Google Sheets











About:

In this gig, my aim is to create for you a custom Google sheet (or several of them linked together) that will help manage your business's operations.



With automation, scripting and appropriate formulas, the sheet will look and work like Supply Chain Management software. You'll be able to:



  • Track your business's inventory
  • Manage and track expenses
  • Manage your contacts and customer information
  • Have an interactive dashboard that gives you information about any department at any given time


Hit me up and let's get to work :)



Reviews


:

Carlos is the BEST!!! He was so responsive and I got my job done in less than 2 hours. So so happy

:

I will absolutely work with this seller again. He was absolutely fantastic and helpful and super fast!

:

Carlos was fantastic. He built me a complicated google sheet that will make my business much more manageable. His communication was perfect and his speed and quality were great. I couldn't be more pleased and highly recommend him to anyone needing a good spreadsheet expert.

:

Great work

:

Very pleased with communication and execution. Happy to work with him again




No comments:

Post a Comment