Friday, January 31, 2020

Thematic Analysis For You Using Nvivo Or Dedoose











About:

Do you have qualitative data that you need help analyzing?



Do you need your work made easier in terms of grouping your findings into themes?



Do you need reports run on NVivo to give you clear picture of your data trend?



I will do all these in the shortest time possible. I will work with your desired turn around time.



I will transcribe your audio files, code using NVivo and do a brief summary for you if you need all these done by one person.



I AM WILLING TO SIGN A NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT.



Please send me a message and get your work done professionally!

Reviews


:

Excellent product- fast turnaround- highly recommend!

:

High quality delivery, the seller was attentive and understanding and delivered what was expected. Would highly recommend.

:

Definitely recommend!

:

Very good, very knowledgeable

:

TRUSTED, RELIABLE AND TIMELY DELIVERY




No comments:

Post a Comment