Friday, January 24, 2020

Design Your App Ui Ux Using Sketch Zeplin Invision Etc











About:

What I can do ?

  • Conduct and synthesize user research. I’ll use customer interviews, data analysis and competitive research to understand your users’ needs and relate to their unique challenges.
  • Lead your user-centered design process. I’ll represent the voice of users as I work with product and engineering leaders to develop innovative solutions that aim to put customers first.

  • Bring designs to life. I’ll create wireframes, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity mockups to communicate your designs from concept to final implementation.

  • Measure results. I don’t mind using reporting tools to understand the impact of my designs and discover future ideas based on user feedback.

  • Happy to work with Creative Directors, Copywriters and Brand Managers to support UX.UI design needs for Data Insights teams and Gartner Digital Markets



Thanks

Sumit Tomar

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very communicative. Definitely would work with again

:

Excellent and will be working with again!

:

good communication and great results

:

Great job. Always I'm very satisfied with my order.

:

Great communication, product delivered as requested




No comments:

Post a Comment