Sunday, January 19, 2020

Data Analysis, Data Analysis And Data Analysis











About:

Welcome to my data analysis, data analysis service gig.


If you are looking for a Professional data analysis, data analysis, data entry and virtual assistant.

Then this is the right place.



 I will provide full satisfaction with my services and never ever let you down.


I'm very professional virtual assistant and have valuable experience (Up to 2 Years) of more then 1 Year in this field. So I can say that I can do your job accurately.




Services I Provide:


  • Data Entry
  • Data Analysis
  • Excel Data Entry
  • Data Mining
  • Data Scraping
  • Copy Paste Work
  • Web Research
  • PDF to Excel/Word
  • JPEG to Excel/Word
  • Scanned Pages to Excel/Word
  • Email List Building from Business Directories
  • Ecommerce Product Listing
  • Business Card Data Entry
  • Manually Typing Work to Excel or Word


Using Tools: Google sheet, excel , world application programs or go through your want.



I always committed to give best quality output to my clients.





Note: Please Contact Me Before You Order.


Have a Great Day :)

Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy to deal, good quality output!

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

good jobaaa

Seller's Response:

Great Experience. Thank You So Much :)

:

Easy to talk to. Follow instruction well. Asking intelligent questions. Quick delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment