Friday, January 24, 2020

Web Scraping, Data Mining, Data Extraction, Data Entry











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER TO AVOID CANCELLATION.



NOTE that web scraping/mining is only for public information and not for personal / contact information.



  • I will scrape/mining data from website following this RULES:
 The website must be provided by the client.

 The website needs to have the data public and to be legal. 



I'm fast growing developer for web scraping automated data extraction solutions on fiverr. Web scraping is my main profession and I completed many scraping jobs successfully.





My services include but are not limited to

  • Scraping product information
  • Scraping information about stores
  • Scraping lists of schools, doctors or any other service
  • Scraping movie information
  • And many, many more...



Regards :

Titas Ahmed

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work as always.

:

The results were great! Titas was about to complete data extraction and entry for about 300 items, no problem. He had to push back delivery date, but luckily the order wasn't urgent. I would work with him again.

:

Thanks for your great Tip :)

:

I was asked to do it

:

Good job, I'll try him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment