Sunday, January 12, 2020

Your Statistics Analysis, Spss Data Analysis











About:

This gig is to I can help you in analyzing your data, survey, and questionnaires. I have helped many students and clients in preparation of their projects by analyzing their data, data visualization, data cleaning, hypotheses testing.



Being a statistical consultant i will provide you with the services regarding Data Entry, Descriptive Analysis, Interpretation and Presentation with Charts and Graphs on SPSS for your assignments, business work and research purpose with more accuracy and effectiveness in given time. 

 

I can do the following for you:



  • Simple Linear Regression
  • Multiple Linear Regression
  • Discriminant Analysis
  • One Sample T-Test
  • Independent T-Test
  • Correlation analysis
  • Chi-square Test


I will interpret the results and output for you. Allow me the opportunity to analyze your data. I will also provide awesome graphs along with the statistics to give you a complete data analysis report. I have helped hundreds of clients in their research work using SPSS.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment