Monday, April 6, 2020

Data Analysis,Modeling,Visualization And Derive Insights











About:

I'll create a data model and help you visualize for better data interpretation. I will also perform EDA as per your requirement. I am confident that I will complete any of the following requirements :-

- Classification

- Regression

- Clustering

- EDA

- NLP/NLU/NLG

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent communication, good job.

:

Excellent!

:

Have worked with him twice in the span of 3 months and he was wonderful and professional both times. Make sure to contact him for any projects as he really takes your requirements into full consideration!

:

Excellent Experience,delivery on time,Quality work.I would highly recommend this seller.

:

Khushboo was very clear with her requirements and was responsive throughout the course of the project. I highly recommend khushboo as a client.




No comments:

Post a Comment