Monday, April 27, 2020

Complete SEO Audit Report Of Your Website











About:

Hey clients!



Are you looking for finding out the reason why your site is not on the Google/SERF's first page?



If your answer is yes.

Then you are at the right gig.



I will audit your website using the software SEOPowersuite's Website Auditor and provide complete A-to-Z OnSite & OnPage SEO optimization reports with over 80 pages in total that are easy to follow and understand.



My audit report includes...



  • Keyword Suggestion for - Home page, product page, category page
  •  H1, H2 & Sub Heading Audit & recommendation

  • Google Search Console Analysis

  • Domain analysis
  • Title Tag

  • Meta Description

  • Headings

  • Keyword Density
  • Missing Attribute

  • In-Page-Links

  • Broken links
  • Robots.Txt
  • XML Sitemap
  • Page Objects Check (HTML, CSS, script, images)

  • URL Parameters & Underscores in the URLs

  • Blocking factors

  • Mobile-friendliness
  • Page Load Sped Test 
  • Alt Attributs
  • Broken Links
  • Custom 404 Page
  • Structured Data Markup
  • Social Media Signals
  • Mobile Tests: Mobile Friendliness
  • Visitor Statistics



After Reporting the SEO Audit I will Suggest you where to improve or how. If you want you can hire me for full SEO service.



Let me know before you placing Order.

Happy ordering



Thanks,

Fiverr.com/dhrazu

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good ....Hope to get good traffic to my website. I will see how my traffic improves.

Seller's Response:

Good buyer.

:

Awesome service. Dhrazu give my website's details Audit report. Thanks. I would like to hire you in future project.

:

Great experience to work

:


No comments:

Post a Comment