Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Be Your Excel Spreadsheet Developer And Data Analyst











About:

Excel is a powerful tool that can be leveraged for everyday tasks along with complex data analytics. I am here to handle all of your excel needs. Whether you need me to optimize a file you already have or create something from scratch, I will professionally handle all aspects of your project.



All projects are designed for ease of use for you and come with support after the completion of the project.



Here are just a few of the key Excel functions I will leverage to meet your goals:



1. Basic mathmatical functions like sum, average and product

2. More advanced functions like sumif(s), sumproduct and forecast

3. Pivot Table and Graph development

4. Data cleanup tools

5. Name definition and Lists

6. Data referencing using vlookup and hlookup

 

Need a project but not sure where to start. Contact me directly and we can talk through what you are looking for and we can customize a package for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing. Very good at communicating and ensuring that he would would deliver exactly what I was looking for. I requested he do some unique, detailed, and complex calculations on Excel and excel_actuary completed it quickly and accurately - saved me weeks and a big headache! I will DEFINITELY order again.

:

The questions asked were direct and to the point. The ability to adjust to issues during the development process was open and fluid; resulting in less errors and quick turn around.

:

Used this service to develop a business tool, Jerry worked patiently with me and met the scope of works and I'm very please with the outcome. Highly recommend

:

Great Service,communicated well and was timely

:

Jerry was great. I would highly recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment