Monday, April 27, 2020

Data Analysis,Visualization With Power Bi











About:

*** To avoid any misunderstanding, please message me first to discuss your project. If you do that, you will get handsome discount ***

I am an Expert (BI reporting, Power BI, Power Pivot / Power Query and Excel) with graduation in the field of data analytics, reporting and visualization.

  • Extensively use Power Pivot and Power View to design, create and build interactive Power BI dashboards with various KPI’s to give deep and accurate insights.
  • Connect to all type of data sources - Excel / CSV / SQL / MS Access / cloud apps / web pages etc.
  • Data modelling  (relationships), Data cleaning and transformation using Query Editor
  • Use Power Map to map coordinates and various locations.
  • Take existing data and get the right conclusions out of it by Business Intelligence Techniques.
  • Extensively do DAX functions to make your data usable for producing great visuals and reports.



I will attach a Reporting Documentation to each Power BI report explaining what are the metrics used in the report, interpretation of visuals and tips on navigating in Power BI. 

Reviews


:

Babar greatly appreciated in helping me Data Sciences problem. I'll be back for more work. Strongly Recommend for Data Sciences and Machine Learning problems.

:

Good man. But not 100% as i want. U do it what u can do. But the result for me. Not like what i want. I will give you 85%

:

Quick and get the job done before time  Advise to deal with him

:

A nice and efficient seller!

:

World-Class service. I'm literally speechless. Babar is very talented and has vast expertise in Power BI and Data Science we arranged the call the next day. He perfectly understood my requirements and delivered the engagement way above my expectations. Highly recommended. You don't have to look elsewhere, just contact him.




No comments:

Post a Comment