Monday, April 27, 2020

Statistical Data Analysis Via Spss











About:

Are you facing a tough time for data analysis? lacking the insight into SPSS related data analysis?



You need not worry about it as I can help you to analyze surveys, questionnaires, and research related data in SPSS. Being a professional statistical consultant, I'll provide u my services regarding
 Data Entry, Descriptive Analysis, Interpretation with Charts and Graphs on SPSS for your assignments, business work and research purpose with more accuracy and effectiveness in the given time. 

I can do descriptive statistics (tables, graphs, pie charts) and inferential statistics (regression analysis, correlation analysis, hypothesis testing).

What I can do for you?

  • Data entry
  • Data analysis
  • Interpretation of results
  • Descriptive statistics
  • Factor-wise reliability
  • Overall reliability
  • Correlation analysis
  • Regression analysis
  • hypothesis-testing

I will analyze statistical data as per your needs and requests. I will also provide you with a graphical representation of data through charts & graphs as well as a complete report interpreting the result. Kindly discuss with me the details before buying my gig. Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment