Sunday, April 26, 2020

Create Custom Excel Spreadsheet With Dynamic Charts, Formulas











About:

I am a Microsoft Excel expert. I can make anything you desire using Excel starting from the basic to hardest formulas and Dashboards.


I have years of experience by doing Data Analysis & Report, Data Entry, Virtual Assistant, Convert Files, Financial Consulting, Desktop applications, Databases, Support & IT, Presentations.


From this Gig, I'm offering you
Excel task automation. (Save your Time)
Help to solve problems and errors with your datasheet.
Data entry, Google spreadsheet
Pivot Tables, Power Queries, Power Pivots
Custom formulas
Dashboard
Vlookup / Hlookup (merge the excel sheets)
Custom formulas.
Drop-down lists, menus.
Removing duplicates and formatting Excel sheets.
Chart and Graphs (dynamic).
Pivot tables
.
My goal is the satisfaction of my customers
Please discuss your project, time and cost through inbox before placing an order.
Thank you! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment