Monday, April 27, 2020

Data Entry, Copy Paste, Web Research And Excel Data Entry











About:

Hi, I'm Asad.

I have to say you are in the right place and from now you can stop looking for a seller. Because with my services you will never be disappointed and I will never let you down with the quality of output. I will always try my best and always provide you 100% output results in a row.

I’m very professional and have valuable experience in data entry, data mining, data analysis, data conversion, data scrapping etc.





Services I Provide:


  • Data Entry
  • Data Analysis
  • Excel Data Entry
  • Data Mining
  • Data Scraping
  • Copy Paste Work
  • Web Research
  • PDF to Excel/Word
  • JPEG to Excel/Word
  • Scanned Pages to Excel/Word
  • Email List Building from Business Directories
  • Ecommerce Product Listing
  • Business Card Data Entry
  • Manually Typing Work to Excel or Word


I have done so many projects till the date, you can check my profile and you can look into the feedbacks that other buyers already gave me. I hope you will be satisfied or can be sure after taking a look.



Note: Please Send me a Message Before Placing Your Order.


Best Regards,

Asad

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent quality work. Delivered as promised. Thank you!

:

Excellent work. Delivered two days ahead of schedule. Thank you.

:

nice and fast! great work

:

Excellent to work with; kept me informed. Excellent attention to detail.

:

Thank You So Much.




No comments:

Post a Comment