Thursday, April 30, 2020

Data Entry, Web Research, And Data Analysis











About:

Hi, I have been working as a full-time freelancer (Virtual Assistant) since 2016 with different freelancing sites. I can assist you with all kinds of Data Entry, Web Research, CRM Data Entry, Data Mining, Data Scraping, Copy Paste Work, Contact Details from Websites, PDF to Excel/Word, Image to Excel/Word, Typing in Excel/Word, Business Cards Data Entry, E-commerce Products Listing, WordPress Data Entry, Manually Typing Work to Excel or Word Document and other various business related works.



I am confident working on new challenges and can guarantee that your project will be returned on time and of high quality. Please drop me a message before order if you are interested in my services. 



Thanks for reading

Arpit

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment