Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Amazon Fba Private Label Product Research











About:

In-depth Amazon FBA Product Research to find top selling products with which a new seller can compete. 





What kind of products do I find?

I look for different types of items, depending on your investment budget and profit potential. Not everything fits everyone - and I am here to find just the thing that would work best for YOU.



WITH EVERY GIG YOU RECEIVE



  • Detailed report with explanation of how I perform my research +  data analysis of main competitors of chosen products, main keywords, shipping and FBA fee calculations to determine approx. net profit.


  • Jungle Scout generated CSV files of first few pages of listings showing average sales, revenue, no. of reviews, etc. 




ADD-ON SERVICES to assure you are FULLY prepared 



  • List of MANUFACTURERS 


  • CUSTOMISATION ANALYSIS of top selling listings to suggest best ways to create your product - more details under Questions section below


  • STEP-BY-STEP guide from IDEA to LAUNCH in 4 months (20+ pages) - details under Questions




Available for AMZ US, DE, UK, FR



*To research with your own criteria, message me for custom offer.



Reviews


:

She is quite knowledgeable and thorough in her explanation. She wants to give you the opportunity to succeed. She chooses products for you she knows will find you success.

:

This was my second order and she did an exceptional job again. The amount of information is pure gold. I will definitely work with her again in the future!

:

Julija is very professional and worked really hard to meet my needs. It was very easy to communicate with her. I would work with again in the future.

:

She did a good job! I really didn't like the first product, but that was not a big deal. I just requested a change and she searched until I was satisfied.

:

Excellent and professional work. Delivery in time with good analysis and explanation. Efficient with my requirements, delivered my next potential product as requested. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment