Thursday, April 30, 2020

Help You In Pandas Task











About:

I work on python for data science and data analysis. I develop professional  python script with proper comments at each step. We use pandas python library to serve the purpose. We also work on Numpy,Scipy and Visualization.



About The Gig:




_20$ Economy Package:

  • Any Data File Type
  • Data importing
  • Data Exploring
  • Data Cleaning
  • Data Pre-processing
  • Solve or fix Pandas / numpy issues
  • Visualization of Data
  • Provide Source Code
  • Provide a PDF file of the jupyter notebook 
  • Provide a HTML file of the jupyter notebook
  • Provide a Word file of the report


_40$ Standard Package:

  • Data Cleaning using Interpolation
  • Data processing using statistical techniques
  • Represent the Rules extracted
  • Make graphs of the results
  • Two to Five Notebooks
  • PDF file for each Notebook
  • Provide a HTML file
  • Provide a Word file of the report
  • Proper comments at each step


Note:
Please Discuss Before Placing the Order.



Customer statisfication is my first priority.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my first time working with this seller. Great communication, quick delivery, skilled coder, fast response and quality coding. He modified my code twice as per requirement. He will make sure that you are satisfied and will go beyond your needs. I really appreciate his patience and definitely recommend rawal_rai. Thanks for the amazing service and great work! I will surely order again the future. Big thumbs up!

Seller's Response:

It was easy to communicate and very responsive to my requests.

:

Irresponsible.

:

Everything I asked for. Thank you.

:

Outstanding experience..!




No comments:

Post a Comment