Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Statistical Data Analysis Using Excel, Spss And Stata











About:

Thanks for checking on this gig.


Am adaptable Data Analyst-Statistician with 3+ years of experience in;

  • Recording,

  • Interpreting and

  • Analyzing big data for driving business solutions.



I will assist you with your statistical data analysis & reports using;

  • Excel,
  • STATA,
  • SPSS
  • Word / PowerPoint



Excellent understanding of business operations and analytics tools for effective analyses of data.


I like to explore the relationships between numbers, and translate digits and spreadsheets into stories.In the age of big data, these stories become actionable solutions and strategies for businesses


On a personal level, I am detail-oriented, organized, and precise in my work; the only thing cleaner than my room are my spreadsheets. I have strong communication skills with a knack for clear and illuminating presentation.



Your work will be handled with confidentiality.

Professionalism is my core value.



This service is not for $5. Your task determines your quote.
There is always room for negotiation and discount for both first buyers and repeated buyers.



Why  waiting? Contact/place an order now



Warm Regards,

Benon, Data Analyst


Using FIGURES to make Informed Decisions





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment