Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Data Entry Data Mining Data Collection Web Research PDF To Excel Or Word











About:

Hello,



Welcome to my Web Research and Data Entry Gig !!



Over 250 project complete in Web research and data entry. And satisfied all of them. So
I have great skill in Web research and Data Entry. And I can be your virtual personal
assistant and I can offer you our great skills for your virtual assistance needs.


This type of job I can do:



Web research
• Market research
• lead generation
data collecting
• Phone number research
Email research
• Business Lead
• LinkedIn Lead
• Contact address
Data Entry
• PDF to excel
• JPEG to Excel
• Online/Offline data entry
• And Many More....




     WHY ME:
============

   Extra fast delivery
   Genuine visitors
   100% satisfaction
   Unlimited revision
   100% money refund


Note: Please feel free to contact me. Please drop me a message before placing the order and I'll reply within 2 minutes.



Note: Please don't ask work outside from Fiverr. I only take orders via Fiverr.


kind regards


:  Amin

Reviews


:

As always, what I needed and quickly! Thanks thealamin

:

This was a more specific task and he did a great job!

:

It's so nice to be able to know that once I engage with thealamin I don't have to worry about the finished product! THANK YOU

:

Great communication and fast delivery - saved me a lot of time, thanks so much!

:

the communication was an important challenge as he didn't understand all the words in English.




No comments:

Post a Comment