Sunday, April 26, 2020

Be Your Virtual Executive Assistant











About:

I offer a full suite of professional online executive assistance services that I tailor specifically to meet your needs. These services include, but are not limited to:



  • e-mail management and email writing 
  • administration and information management
  • calendar and schedule management
  • travel planning 
  • proof-reading and copy-editing
  • research
  • report writing
  • grant writing support
  • customer and client care
  • image search and audio-visual content curation
  • data entry, collection and analysis 
  • social media marketing, monitoring and maintenance
  • electronic file management, organisation and clean-up
  • meeting and conference organization
  • fundraising support



Since every individual and business is unique, I’m delighted to talk with you about how my services can be customized to help you to meet your specific goals. Please message me for a free 15-minute consultation to discuss your needs. 



Let me take care of the admin so that you can focus on what you do best!

  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did 2 PR blogs for us with extremely high quality and expedition. 10/10 would work with again.

:

Needed someone to help with a press release. Had some examples and some back and forth before moving forward. When I got the delivery I was really impressed. It was on time and the quality was 9.5/10. It was really good.

:

Timely work with excellent quality!

:

Thank you for the excellent review!

:

Another fantastic job by Liam. I needed some logistics help and travel planning on a tight deadline, and as with previous work, he delivered above and beyond my expectations. Great to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment