Sunday, April 26, 2020

Data Entry, Data Management, Data Mining, Data Analysis, Bank Job











About:

I provide professional Data Entry, Data Management, Web Research, Data Mining, Data Analysis, Data Collection, Bank job, Letter writing serivie



Another skill is Redraw your sketches, graphics, logo, poor resolution images, never was easier. You need to do it. Send to me your low-resolution images, sketches, logos or photo and I'll make sure to manually redraw it. The best part is you will be able to scale it to any size to print it even for billboards, digital banner and it won't lose quality.

 Vector image, the logo is ready to place company pad billboard, website, company pad, the human body, t-shirt business card, and flyer and photo wall.



WHY ME?

✓  100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

✓  Fast and Professional Service

✓  Unlimited revisions in free of cost  

I am very professional about job. I can give you data entry and researchgraphics, image background remove or projects and send you source files such as  EPS, PDF, AI, SVG, PSD and high resolution (300 dpi) transparent PNG, JPEG, TIFF, MS Word, Exel, Power point, Mac File

Reviews


Seller's Response:

he definitely has lots of patience and always comes through with how i want the job done

Seller's Response:

very satisfied with this guys work! he takes his time to make sure everything is done to my liking!

Seller's Response:

He is very co-operative. I like to work with him.

:

Very poor work do not hire this individual

:

Thank you! It was exactly what I asked for.




No comments:

Post a Comment