Saturday, January 18, 2020

Data Analyze, Reports And Consultation, Explanation











About:

Based on my background either in academical studies or at work, I have developed very strong analytical skills while processing a large amount of data, Following that, I have worked already for two years in Health, Labour and Social Affairs of Georgia, Department of Analytical Unit. As I am involved in different new projects and have the serious responsibility of collecting and processing statistical information of Emergency Medical Service Centre for different organizations, included GeoStat and Parlament of Georgia, I have developed skills in preparing different formats of statistic information. I use Microsoft Office Programs and Advanced Excel, as well as have a frequent touch with developing program used in our organization.

So I decided to be helpful for almost everybody who needs such kind of help. I can produce any kind of Data Analysis by the newest methods in Excel and make reports customized on your company/activity. Feel free to ask me any question about anything I have mentioned above. 



Also, if anybody needs online help in mathematics, I am ready!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment