Thursday, January 16, 2020

Data Analysis And Visualization In Excel Spreadsheet











About:

**KINDLY MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER SO THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR REQUIREMENTS CLEARLY AND GIVE YOU AN OFFER**



Hi,


My name is Waleed Raza and I am an experienced data analyst. I will provide following services through this gig;



  • Data analysis
  • Survey analysis
  • Web data analysis
  • Descriptive statistics
  • Linear regression
  • Multiple regression
  • Logistic regression

  • Any custom request


You should use my service because I will provide;



  • Quality work

  • After Sales Service

  • Customized service as per your requirement
  • Delivery on time
  • Excellent customer service


Thank you and have a great day:-)





Reviews


:

good as usual

:

Great job! Thanks for the fast delivery and good service!

:

Great Job....needed an ROI worksheet and need 2 revisions and nailed them both times....excellent experience!!

:

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

:

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood




No comments:

Post a Comment