Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Enhance Your Excel Files With Formulas Or Macros











About:

With over 5 years of engineering experience in capacities such as design, development, and testing I have been required to provide reports in each role to higher management but they almost never seem to have enough time for the raw data and explanations. So with my understanding of statistics and programming I focused on developing excel documents to handle the calculations of raw data and decrease the complexity of what seems like endless raw data to simple documents that illustrate what really matters. The two biggest factors for my solutions are convenience & time, and using excel formulas, and VBA/Google Scripts programming I aim to do this for you or your business to provide accurate information with a quality presentation. I look forward to providing this service that will both meet your requirements and save you time.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Princton did an excellent job manifesting my goals and vision in the work he produced. Princton was patient and made adjustments as needed until the product met specifications. Very skilful at what he does and I am happy with the results. Highly recommended!

:

work related

:

Great job! Completed exactly what I was looking for and very fast! I had my report in less then 24 hours. Would recommend.

:

Perfect communication and quick execution. I'll be back to do more business with princton1.

:

One of the smartest analyst I've ever worked with!!! Returnign customer!!




No comments:

Post a Comment