Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Data Analysis, Modeling, Visualization











About:

Please reach out with specific questions about your analysis before placing an order to make sure I am a good fit for your needs.



I can conduct a variety of descriptive statistics, hypothesis tests, and predictive modeling for a variety of quantitative data analysis. Examples include comparing averages across groups, examining changes over time, and predicting outcomes using baseline characteristics. Depending on the type of analysis you would like, I can also make accompanying figures. 



I will write a simple report in Microsoft Word explaining my methods along with the results that you can then tailor to suit your needs.



I can work with data in the following formats:

  • Google Sheets
  • Microsoft Excel
  • Stata
  • R

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment