Sunday, January 19, 2020

Data Analysis Supply Chain











About:

I am good in data analysis. The tool that I will be use is Excel. In addition I can visualize big data and interpret meaningful results with statistics. I am experience in spend, sales, inventory and logistics analysis. In addition to this I am also interested to take projects related to Demand Forecasting, supply chain process optimization. 



I am Excel expert and will do solve any problem in Excel. I have also proactive in Demand Planning with statistical analysis. 



Excel Advance Formulas

Dashboard Report Writing

Supply Chain Analysis

Power Query

Dax

Reviews


:

Great person to work with and my order was perfectly executed

:

Great work. I will work with him in the future. I highly recommend this engineer for all your Excel needs.

:

All very good

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment