Friday, January 10, 2020

Help With Your Data Analysis And Statistical Reports











About:

I will help answering your research question , Analyse the Data and deliver accurate reports with charts and detailed output on time..

I have vast experience in data analysis with programs like  Excel, SPSS , R, STATA , JMP and MiniTaB



  • Descriptive statistics
  • Inferential Statistics
  • Linear and Multiple Regression analysis 
  • Time series
  • ANOVA analysis 
  • VAR and MCEM Models 

  • Hypothesis Testing
  • Model Testing and Adjusting


I will deliver comprehensive reports with illustrations, charts, and codes. 



I also can help you to do statistics related works.



PS !  Please Contact me Before Ordering





Reviews


:

Super helpful!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment