Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Create Professional Excel Dashboard,Pivot Tables And Charts











About:

Hello, 



My name is Diana and I am here to assist you with your Excel Reports and Dashboards. 

I'm Expert in Microsoft Excel, having more than 6 years experience. 



This gig is for Customized Excel Dashboards containing:

  • Professional Design
  • Accurate Data
  • Reports
  • Pivot Tables
  • Different type of Charts
  • Slicers
  • Data Update Automation 
  • Complex Formulas




Please, do not hesitate to contact me!

For sure I can deliver you something that you will be more than 100% content with!



Please note: Every project it's UNIQUE and  CONFIDENTIAL! 



Please do not forget to add me to your favorites!



Waiting your request!

Thank you!



Reviews


:

Excellent work!

:

Very good, very nice, and worked to the correct answer

:

great on point

:

Diana does a great job. Highly recommended provider.

:

She made 8 revisions as requested and final delivery was exactly as i wanted. Very helpful. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment