Thursday, November 8, 2018

I will help you in statistics numerical analysis spss and stata

I will help you in statistics numerical analysis spss and stata












About:

I am an experienced math tutor who will assist you in various fields of math related to statistical analysis and numerical analysis. I will assist you in statistics ranging from simple normal and Poisson distribution phenomenon using Ms Excel to advanced statistical analysis using software such as STATA, SPSS, tableau, SAS, Minitab among others. I am also good with Wolfram mathematica, any area of numerical analysis and doing statistical analysis for theses and dissertations.Please contact me for consultation and tutoring. I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


denozy:Awesome experience...on time delivery, highly recommended!!

denozy:Awesome experience...on time delivery, highly recommended!!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment