Thursday, November 8, 2018

I will analyze and visualize power bi dashboards

I will analyze and visualize power bi dashboards












About:

100% positive ratings!
Quick turnaround!
Unlimited revisions!
After-sales Support!

Hi, did you decide to link up that database with a powerful data visualization and analytics tool like Power BI? You've come to the right place! I'll not only link up your data sources with Power BI to create interactive dashboards that will allow you to gain valuable insights but also help you make the right decisions! 

No need to worry if your data is all messed up or if you need derived columns. I can handle those with ease as well. In addition to this I can also sync your live databases such as MySQL databases so you can look how the data flows in real time!

So order now for a great experience! :)


Salient features of my gig include:
  • Unlimited Modifications and revisions.
  • Average delivery time within 24 hours.
  • After sales support ensures you continue to receive top-notch customer service even when the order is completed.
  • No unsatisfied customer review.

Reviews


stats123:Excellent work!!

stats123:Excellent work!

sony1980:Thank you this was fast and matching my requirements

hussain175:Was a pleasure working with you. Thanks a lot :)

janealukonis:Hussain is the best to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment