Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will do whatever you need in excel

I will do whatever you need in excel












About:

Respected Buyer

Please discuss your project, time and cost through inbox before placing order to avoid any dispute/cancellation.

Thank you.

I am an Excel expert. I can make anything you desire using Excel starting from the basic to hardest formulas and Dashboards.

I will provide these services in excel

Dashboard

Formulas.

Custom formulas.

Drop-down lists, menus.

Export and import from/to CSV,PRN,TXT,XLS,XML,XLSX,XLSM...

Convert from PDF to Excel.

Convert from Excel to PDF.

Invoices and company quotes template.

Stock Management.

Removing duplicates and formatting Excel sheets.

Chart and Graphs (dynamic and powerful).

Pivot tables.

And really much more

My goal is the satisfaction of my customers

Price is starting from $5 and increased depends on your requirements. So kindly inbox me to get exclusive custom offer that suits your needs.

Reviews


piatak:Nice and fast job as usually, Thank you.

abubakar14:One of my Best and Regular client. Thank you

solaryogi:Dependable and reliable. Helps me tremendously on last minute projects. I'm extremely grateful for your help. Thanks!

abubakar14:Excellent Buyer. Many thanks

marcoferrante:Great job!. I will definitely use his service again.


No comments:

Post a Comment