Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will make and fix any kind of excel sheet

I will make and fix any kind of excel sheet












About:

HI,

Welcome to my Gig................

This Gig is for my excel related service. If you need any other service related graphics design or Ms office then, inbox me. 

I have 3 years experience in MS office( excel, word, powerpoint)

Here is my Service list :

01.   Payment Sheet
02.   Wages sheet
03.   Result sheet
04.   Tax Sheet
05.   Daily Cost List
06.   Over time Calculate Sheet.
07.   Fix excel sheet problem.
08.   Data entry in excel sheet.
09.   Data mining.

Any Other Custom Sheet for Shop, Office etc in your demand.



Inbox me Before Order, Because I have to know first what you exactly need. And then I can 
Make for you a Sheet That you want.  ;)

Thank you...............................







Reviews


hym8nce1:Great seller.

shahlipu_hr:Thank you so much.

hym8nce1:Great experience

shahlipu_hr:Thank you so much. \nit's a great pleasure to work with you.

justinmarcum:Great service thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment