Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will do machine learning and data mining work using python and r

I will do machine learning and data mining work using python and r












About:

Hi,

This gig will help you analyse the kind of solutions I can provide you with. Primarily its Machine Learning but I also like to provide solutions related to computer vision and signal processing. I will prefer your choice of programming language but I can provide efficient and fast results using Python (preferred) and MATLAB. 

I can work on key Machine Learning Algorithms
Decision Trees, Linear Regression, Naive Bayes, Neural Networks, SVMs, Nearest Neighbors, Logistic Regression, Rule Learning, Bagging, Boosting

Currently, I am writing a book to explain above-mentioned algorithms in very easy ways.

Reviews


seedergy:fast and good.

kushu1940:Absolutely brilliant and dedicated person

kushu1940:Very quick \u0026 efficient

kushu1940:Very proficient seller

kuldeepluvani:Will love to work on your next challenging project


No comments:

Post a Comment