Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will do data or statistical analysis in excel, cleaning, sorting and spss

I will do data or statistical analysis in excel, cleaning, sorting and spss












About:

Hello,

*The price of each project is determined by two factors:
1- How many hours it needs.
2 - When are you willing to receive the output.


*I'm providing the highest quality output and the fastest delivery with what you exactly want and more.



With 7 years of Advanced Excel experience and 2 years of data analysis experience I can analyze your data and make it simpler, meaningful and directed.


The services I will do includes:
- Sorting data
- Creating dashboards
- Creating visualization (graphs and charts)
- Pivot tables
- Regression tables
- Expecting the new results with different experimental inputs 
- Arrays
- Data processing
- Formula building

*If I finish working with your Project in the 1st 24 hours I will deliver it immediately without even buying the add-on

**ATTENTION 

*Kindly contact me before purchasing the Gig


Tamta

Reviews


hussam6767:very cooperative

tamtakharabadze:Outstanding Experience!

carcharger:Her communication was very good and I will be using her again

tamtakharabadze:Outstanding Experience!

aziiznut:amazing job and effort


No comments:

Post a Comment