Monday, November 12, 2018

I will do data analysis and visualization in python

I will do data analysis and visualization in python












About:

** Every scenario is different, so please contact me BEFORE placing an order **

I have more than 8+ years of experience in data analysis and programming. I am a computer science engineer specialized in Big Data analytics, data mining and data visualization. 

You will get:

  •  Statistical analysis in Python
  •  Data cleaning
  •  Data mining
  •  Data visualization with charts and graphs
  •  Data source connectivity
  •  Source code
  •  Model testing/training
  •  Detailed interpretation of the analysis

Reviews


imladris:Outstanding Work

imladris:Did the task according to the instructions given. Did a well done job at it. Would Buy again

bcc323:Good communication, excellent service. I will buy again definitively. Highly recommend for anyone want to get quality service.

carlospfister:really good work

imladris:Outstanding Work


No comments:

Post a Comment