Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will do whatever is mentioned in the title as the customer desire.

I will do whatever is mentioned in the title as the customer desire.












About:

Hello and welcome to my Gig!

I will do as required from me:

-Data Entry on Excel.
-Copy/Paste.
-Online researching for any given topic.
-Data collectiong from the internet of whichever the topic is.


In case you are having doubts due to my low reviews, you can always make sure to contact me and I will provide samples of previous jobs I did.

You can always ask for revisions or for extra details. If you ever feel that my job is undone or not as good as you thought, I`m willing to redo in the shortest possible time and send the newer/better version to you.

Note: Please do contact me before making an order. If you have a custom order, make sure to let me know about it before getting started.

Reviews


mdmichel:Great work! Timely.

moosealsayed:Been a pleasure. Thank you!

mdmichel:Seller achieved tasks promptly. Delivery was fast.

moosealsayed:Always a pleasure to work with you sir, glad you are satisfied. Looking forward to work again with you!

mdmichel:He is very professional, he submitted work in a timely manner. Great working with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment