Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will make a dashboard with 8 charts with unlimited filters and help with the database

I will make a dashboard with 8 charts with unlimited filters and help with the database












About:

I am a Tableau and Microstrategy Certified Business Intelligence Professional with over 7 years of global experience in helping my clients communicate with their data in the most effective yet simplistic way.

In this gig, I will bring your data to life by using Tableau functionalities:

  • Create a dynamic dashboard combining multiple worksheets
  • Combine multiple data sources using data blending and joins
  • Sort, filter, slice, pivot, and graph your data
  • Create calculated fields with conditional logic
  • Create tables, bar charts, line charts and pie charts
  • Map your data to quickly detect geographic variation
  • Aggregate with sum, average, min, max, and counts
  • Provide drill down features
  • Create trendlines and relevant statistical metrics such as p-value and R-squared
  • Create forecasts with prediction intervals, accounting for seasonal variability

Most importantly, I will perform all these complex services keeping the essence of simplicity alive in the end product, so that my clients can use it in the most efficient way without needing help.

PS: To avoid confusions, kindly contact me with your detailed requirements before ordering this gig.

Thank you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment