Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will create charts, graphs, and insightful dashboard using tableau

I will create charts, graphs, and insightful dashboard using tableau












About:

I love finding stories within data. It gives me immense pleasure when raw data starts to make sense and reveal its stories layer by layer. I love numbers and it keeps me awake at night .

I have four years of heavy Data Analytics experience with Tableau and I thrive on challenges. Now I am Fiverr to provide my services.

My main aim here is to not earn money but to interact with different people from various Domain and help solve their problem. I believe when I interact with people and solve their problem I learn a lot from that experience. This is the reason I have kept my prices really low in-spite of being a profession in this field. 
So if you are Business user or a Student and want to solve advanced Business problem or just want to learn Tableau on case to case basis  I am here to help and 
I absolutely adore my job and exploring fresh data is my passion.

All your data is confidential and I am ready to sign NDA as well

In every purchase, I will help you to get the database (excel file) ready for the visualizations. If the database needs a lot of modifications to be ready, please message me. I am proficient in excel as well 

Reviews


stevefantazia:Vishal went above and beyond to understand our complex data set. Then he created a dashboard that has yielded some amazing insights and given us a huge advantage. Vishal was unquestionably the right choice as he consistently delivered extreme professionalism, prompt replies, and super efficient work. I can't recommend this superstar enough!

vishalmega:Than you for all your cooperation along the way and providing clear understanding of the requirement

bbpmartialarts:Great seller, they provided the work requested.

shisansansansan:The overal quality can be improved;.

datboyali:Vishal is an awesome Seller. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He has the knowledge and expertise for any Excel and Analysis task. I've gone to this same seller several times and every time delivered above expectation!!


No comments:

Post a Comment