Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will create an automatic bot for you which will harvest required data itself.

I will create an automatic bot for you which will harvest required data itself.












About:

Hi !

 Leave the boring and tedious way of collecting data. Hire me and I will provide you all the data from webpage required quickly. I will not only get the data but also present in  best of the ways.

Note:  Both time and cost vary a lot according to each job ,please inbox me before placing an order to discuss the requirements and cost to do so.  

Reviews


aria_consulting:VERY disappointed. Seller convinced me to go with his technical solution (different than I advertised for) and it doesn't really work, doesn't achieve my goal. Seller was difficult to work with, very resistant to making improvements/changes to what he provided. Refused to provide refund.\n\nDO NOT BUY FROM.

ahsanroy:buyer suggested to get data from api which has been closed by linkedin , alternative way was to scrap which comes with search limit imposed by linked in. There was no way i could have overcome that limit and application just had to be restarted when limit reach. Resulted in unsatisfactory experience

eddysaldana:This is my 3rd or 4th project so far. I wont use anyone else. He is fast and provides high-quality software. He is always very responsive when I have questions or need small tweaks.

ahsanroy:He is such a kind person. Its always amazing to work for him.

eddysaldana:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment