Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will create your perfect excel sheet

I will create your perfect excel sheet












About:

I am great with spreadsheets, whether it's creating that perfect spreadsheet or finding and correcting mistakes I am your guy. I strive to present your perfect spreadsheet as soon as possible, so in order to do that I would need you to contact me and describe what you need before ordering so I can tell you if I can do it for the price and timelines allowed.

I can help with tasks like:

Formula's
Automation of tasks
Creating spreadsheets from scratch
VBA
Perform calculations on data
Make charts
Apply filters
Clean up data
Create reports
and much more.

I aim to solve your problem, you are my priority and I want to help you as much as possible.

Reviews


jonhalestrap:Again Great work.\n\nI really would love to be able to understand Excel to this level. I just descibed what I wanted and Carl sorted it all out. \n

carlwantenaar:Great to work with, gives clear instructions and is happy to clarify or explain anything if needed.

jonhalestrap:Super experience, nothing seemed to be too much trouble.. Saved me hours and hours\n

carlwantenaar:Great to work with, clear instructions and brilliant feedback.

americanmayhem:Great to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment